вторник, 13 март 2012 г.

Theater 

On 13th March we went to the local theater to watch “Ladies room”. To be honest I didn’t like the way that the actors played, but the performance as a whole had its idea. It was about teenagers and the drama was all around. There were love and cheating, money, drugs and alcohol. On the other hand, the characters totally differ - there was the feminist, the unfaithful boyfriend and his depressed girlfriend, the sensitive girl and the gay, who was the smart one. During the play, he was revealing the main idea about how short our life is and that we have to love each other, because all bad things we do have consequences. The thing that I liked the most was the finale. It was colourful and beautiful. Actually the end was sad, but it touched me; it made me think about my life and I realized how meaningless our problems are.