събота, 24 март 2012 г.

Open days at the college and art make-up
On 22nd March Veliko Tarnovo celebrates its holiday. It is one of my favourite days of the year, when I always have a great time. Anyway, this was not the case this time. I was in school till 10 pm, but it is not important. In the morning, our school had the so called “open doors” and there were many visitors. I took part in making cards for charity. The strange technique we used this time was painting with potatoes. We created forms from a potato, used some dye and put it on coloured paper. In the end, we were all dirty, but the cards were very sweet.
In the afternoon, we went in one new cosmetic shop, where we had our face made up. The girls who worked there gave us some ideas about our make up for the prom. We also discussed the art of make-up techniques which I find to be very interesting. In the end, we were all beautiful and ready for celebration.